Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful for;

1. husband and kids
2. parents (mine and k1's)
3. family and friends
4. modern technology
5. my health
6. gospel and the peace it gives me
7. warmth from the roof over my head and clothes I wear
8. K1's job and the finance it provides
9. food I have to eat and feed my family
10.children's laughter (nothing can cheer me up quicker)

My list could go on and on. I hope you don't wait till Thanksgiving to think about what you are thankful for. I try to reflect back every week, and tell people I am grateful for them and what they do for me and my family.

I got up this morning and ran a 4 mile race with a great friend and it was so beautiful outside. The crisp air, the snow on the mountains, and little bit of sun. What a great time to reflect on all the joy I have around me. Of course there are rough times, but they don't compare to the wonderful things. I thought about all the wonderful people in my life and hope they know just how grateful I am for them.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving where ever you may be.

3 comments:

Tennille said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

J Glazier said...

way to go on the run I was going to get up and run but I woke up with a headache so I went back to bed. Love crips morning air. Happy Thanksgiving.

Miles said...

I heard you ran the race. I'm sorry I wasn't in town. I did sign up for the 10k down in Arizona-it was the same price as the 2 miles...so I said what the heck ;) J/K You need to add #11 to you list-Your friend Tammy