Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A great book for kids

Looking for a great gift for your favorite preschool teacher? Does your child need a new book to entertain them? Do you know someone that loves the alphabet and music? Well, I have the solution, it is called "Critter Crew with Melody Lou". This is a great kids book and CD of alphabet sounds and songs. My sister-in-law edited this book and her sister wrote the music and lyrics for the book. It is on it's way to stores, but I have it early. In stores it is $24.95, but I can offer it to you for $20, but if you buy more then 1, I will give it to you for $15 a book. Please stop by to see it or go to www.crittercrewbooks.com and let me know what you think.

Don't forget Christmas is coming and teachers love new books in the classroom. The songs are fun and easy. S loves to sing them, K dances around and J just follows along.

Please pass this along to anyone you think might want one.

2 comments:

crystal said...

I am interested...I would love to come and look at it. I will give you a call :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Gail,

I just wanted to thank you SO much for the ornaments I received from you in Jo-Anne's Christmas swap. I couldn't find an email for you, but I wanted you to know that I loved both things! I already have the stitchery hanging (yes, we're decorating for Christmas this week), and the snowflake will be going up soon too! I will also share them on my blog in the next few days!

Thanks so much! God Bless!
Tammy