Sunday, August 31, 2008

No one to play with

J was so sad after he found himself alone with me. S and K2 were off to school and he cried for an hour. Nothing I did seemed to help and so I decided to video it and share with everyone. It was pretty cute, but I felt bad for him. He will have to get use to it, because next year will be even worse since K2 will be in kindergarten. The rec. center pool opens this week, so maybe some water time with mom will help ease his pain. (J refers to S as momma and I am mommy)



4 comments:

Tennille said...

Poor J! Maybe he and T should hang out together and console each other. :)

Holly said...

How sad!!! I remember Micah doing that when Bria went to preschool! He must love his siblings A LOT!

Jo-Anne said...

AWWW! That is just so sad. I hope he finds a little buddy to play with.

kingwritergirl said...

It would be so cute if it wasn't so sad. My little boy has been so sad too since the girls have started school. It's great that they have such stong family attachments