Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Princess






Saturday August 9th S went to The Princess Festival. She had a great time dancing with Prince Charming and learning to curtsy with Cinderella. She even grossed out watching the Prince kiss Sleeping Beauty. Thanks to my sister for taking her, since K1 was out of town I had to stay with the boys. S is looking forward to next year.

She alao has been bike racing. Last week she entered her second race and got 3rd place. She was so excited to get her ribbon. She has another race this weekend and since school has started she has been able to practice as much.

Speaking of school, She is very excited for 1st grade. She is happy about 2 recesses and eating lunch at school. Monday was a good day, Tuesday she said was awesome and she asked me if it was Friday yet, when I asked why she said "because I want to buy lunch". So Wednesday she bought lunch and enjoyed it alot. I had to make a special trip to the store on Monday night, because I realized I didn't have any lunch stuff for her to take. Who knew it would be so hard to pack a school lunch. So far she likes her class and teacher. I can not believe she is so grown up.

4 comments:

kingwritergirl said...

First grade is so fun, I gave up on making lunch, too much work! But every year I think I'm going to do it jsut because there are so many cute lunch boxes out and about.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! My kids wear uniforms to school.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty princess! Your daughter looks just like your family. Cute Family by the way. Michelle

Sabine Berlin said...

Wow, first grade already. She is a cute princess.