Friday, August 1, 2008

Is it sunny in here?

So I left some items I had taken to camp with me, on the kids bathroom counter. I was in my room folding laundry and I thought all 3 kids were playing in the livingroom. Then I here a small voice say "Mommy, soap". I was a bit puzzled and came out of my room to find this;




At least he got the right sunscreen to cover his face and it has been hot enough to need it. K1 always tells me to put things away, right away and not wait tell later. This would be a good reason why it should be done.

6 comments:

Tennille said...

I'm a big fan of the sunscreen hairdo, personally. :)

Mariah said...

hahahahaha!! That is a crack up. What a funny kid.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Oh no! He is too cute!

Sabine Berlin said...

That is great. I have found L and C both like that with Nivea Lotion (almost as thick) Isn't it a pain to wash off? Glad he didn't get it in his eyes!

Nicole said...

this is classic...can't help but lol!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gail... I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog... it is so cute, and hilarious! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that when I step out of the room, something always goes wild. They must wait for the moment! Cute pictures!