Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes, I am having surgery

But, no I am not having my stomach cut. K2 has told a couple people that his mom his having her stomach cut for surgery. I thought I should clear up the rumors. On friday the 16th I am going in to have tissue graph surgery in my MOUTH. This is wear they take gum from the roof of my mouth and graph it to (in this case) 2 of my teeth that have no gum left on them to cover the root of my tooth and hopefully save me from having any permament damage to the tooth. It will be painful and take a couple moths to fully recover from. K1 is taking the day off work to get me to and from the surgery, then I am flying to California to spend the weekend with my family and an Uncle that is visiting from Boston.

So if you think my stomach looks flatter it is because I have been working really hard at it in the gym. Not that I would be aposed to having surgery done on it, but this time it is not the case. I told K2 that I am not having my stomach cut and he said "you said you are having surgery and that means you are getting your stomach cut" I don't know where he gets these things.

Good news though is that no one else has been sick in our family and thanks to Trixy's miracle cream J's bum is back to normal color. Thanks Trixy!

6 comments:

Juliana said...

Ouch! Is there anything I can do to help?

Jo-Anne said...

Good luck with that...I hope your recovery is fast and relatively pain free.
Take care.....
oxox


P.S. I would sell my soul to have my stomach cut if it meant the chub would go away....;)

J Glazier said...

No Fun! Devin had that surgery done a few years ago, and did really well. FYI.. Your stomach is already flat because of your early morning, hard core workouts! :)

Tricia said...

I'm glad it's not your stomach b/c you don't need it... and hope all goes well. Let us know if you need anything!

Tennille said...

I'm sure all will go well with the surgery--have fun with your fam this weekend!

Sabine Berlin said...

Sure sure MOUTH surgery :). No really, doesn't sound fun, but hope all goes well. Hope to see you at book club!