Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter Celebration






We woke up to find the Easter bunny had left us all a little treat. Jansen was sick, but still got excited about the candy in his basket. S, K2 and I went to church and K1 stayed home with J and tried to get some rest.

After church, we went to my in-laws and found that the Easter bunny had hidden eggs for us there and also had small baskets for us all. We had a great dinner and celebrated pop's, greg's and mel's birthdays. It is always nice to visit with family...although their is yelling and crying all around.
Although my kids love the treats and to find eggs, I am very proud that they remember the true meaning of Easter. Kohl told us that it is about the empty tomb and Sierra said it is about Jesus dying on the cross. So there is not much details but I think they get the idea.
Our family hopes you all had a wonderful day.






4 comments:

crystal said...

I love Easter! Cute pictures...I hope your little is feeling better!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

S's dress is darling! Looks like a fun Easter at your house.

P.S. Thanks! :)

Dani said...

Their Easter clothes are so adorable! I hope you are healthy over there now!

Jo-Anne said...

Hi Gail!
I would wear S's dress!! It is adorable. I can't believe how big they are all getting. Especially the baby!
(I don't mean to rub it in with the warm weather comments.:):))