Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Be-lated Birthday....






So I am a bad mom. What's new! K2 had a birthday on Jan. 25th. K1 and I were on our cruise, so we celebrated with him before we left.
K2 is 4 years old and full of life. He is an early bird and loves to ride his bike. He is such a joy in our home and keeps us very busy.
S had her birthday on Feb. 10th. She is 6 years old and all girl. She, her friend and 2 cousins went to dinner and had a sleep over. Of course her brother wanted to be encluded in everything. S is very creative. She writes stories and makes up songs, love to paint and mold clay. She is a great reader and loves to help with cleaning and cooking.
I am so proud to be their mom and glad to have them in my life. So Happy Birthday S and K2.

2 comments:

kingwritergirl said...

Your kids are so cute. What fun pictures!!

Tennille said...

Hey--I need a copy of that bottom picture. So cute!