Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What kind of neighbors do you have?



Let me tell you about my neighbors. This morning Keith went to leave for work and had to shovel the driveway first. About 5 mins. into his shoveling, along came rescue neighbor #1, AKA Casey Nelson and his sidekick Brynley. Casey has a snowplow on his Rhino(I think that is what it is) and he was clearing alot of driveways. Within minutes the driveway was clear, so Keith started to put some ice melt down and along came rescue neighbor #2, AKA CJ Heringer, with his snow blower. CJ was clearing the sidewalks on our side of the street. CJ then started clearing some driveways also. Between #1 and #2 our driveway and sidewalk where cleared in record time. Of course the snow kept coming and a little shoveling will still be required, but thanks to our wonderful neighbors the hardest work is over.....at least for today.


I can honestly say " I love my neighbors ".


Thanks so much....


3 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We have great neighbors!:)

Tennille said...

When Casey asked me to put up my garage door so he could shovel my driveway, it put the biggest smile on my face. The Bishop was out shoveling walks, too. :)

kingwritergirl said...

I was wondering who shoveled my drive way! I need to make them so cookies or something because it was the best surprise of my day!