Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The countdown begins

I have been waiting for January. Why, you may ask? Keith told me back in October that we were going on a Southern Caribbean cruise in January 2008. We leave on the 24th and return Feb. 2nd. We fly to San Juan and board Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. We are stopping in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados. Hopefully, I will come back relaxed and a little tan.

The only problem is I have to wear a swimsuit. This means my month will be full with trips to the gym and no dessert after any meal. This will be the real trick to enjoying my vacation. If I loose 5 pounds I will be happy. That's the key right, set small goals so your not disappointed. Any advice anyone can offer on achieving this goal would be appreciated.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, we will be kid free for our trip. I have not had a vacation without them in over a year. I really look forward to a peaceful night sleep and using the bathroom without having someone banging on the door.

The warmth and relaxation awaits me. YEAH!!!!

6 comments:

J Glazier said...

Jealous! Enjoy yourself especially the kid free part, it sounds like so much fun!

Mariah said...

That is so great! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Tennille said...

I am sooo jealous of you guys!

Nicole said...

I'm jealous!!! It sounds heavenly. Maybe in some other life I'll be able to do the same...:)

kingwritergirl said...

You are so lucky!! Have so much fun, you have to tell us all about it.

crystal said...

Is this the Corporate Alliance Cruise? Chad just told me about it and I asked him how come we weren't going!!!