Monday, January 21, 2008

FUN FUN FUN






So last Saturday, we took the gang to Kangaroo Zoo, to celebrate Kohl's 4th birthday. He will be 4 on Friday the 25th, but K1 and I will be out of town. Our family has never been there and I don't think the kids will let us forget it now. S and K had a blast, big J was not too sure of things. K2 has told us he wants to go there on his real birthday.

Then today with all the snow and a day off from school, daddy took a half day and played in the snow with the kids. One snowcave, homemade sled ramp and 2 hours of play later, it was time to come in and warm up with hot coco and warm baths.

Oh how I love the snow. The joy it brings to the kids face and the time we can spend outside together.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

That snow fort was so awesome!! I'm so glad Joseph could come over and play for a few minutes in the snowy heaven.

Joseph was at Kangaroo Zoo on Saturday, too. Did you guys bump into each other?

Gail said...

We went in the evening, 5-6:30pm.

kingwritergirl said...

Snow is the BEST when your little, (or playing with someone who's little) I rememebr my mom hating the snow and I could never understand why. Then i grew up and had to drive in it and shovel the sidewalk. It's good to have kids and rememebr how magical snow can be