Monday, January 7, 2008

The weight is coming off

So after 1 week of smaller meals, no sugar (ok, less sugar) and working out 30 - 60 mins. a day, I am down 2 pounds. Yeah!!!! If, I keep it up I may just hit my goal of 5 pounds by cruise day. I have to say hitting the gym at 6am has been tough and is usually crowded, but it has helped me deal better with my kids. Keith likes it because, it means I am showered and dressed for the day before he ever leaves for work. We all know that, if mom is happy the whole house seems happy. So let's stay happy and healthy in 2008.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Good Work Gail! :)

kingwritergirl said...

Way to go! You are an inspiration to all of us.

Tennille said...

Awesome! I'm very proud. It's always easier to keep going when you see results so quickly.

Holly said...

I am going through the same challenge! We're going on a Carribean Cruise on Feb. 5th! I gotta lose atleast 5 pounds by then!
Great job on the 2 pounds!!! The sugar part is my biggest weakness!

Nicole said...

good for you! I'm impressed!