Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

So the refrigerator guy came today and K2 watched him move the refrigerator and this is what happened next;
K2: "mommy, that man is really strong"
Me: "your right K2 he is"
K2; "it is because he is fat, fat, fat...(I stopped him)
Me: "we don't talk that way"

I am so embarrassed, and know the man is right behind me listening, because K2 doesn't talk quietly. So the man ordered the part needed and told me he would be back on Friday to install it. I hope it goes better on Friday, Good news though is that, the part is covered by the warranty. YEAH!!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Kids are so honest:o) What a funny story...from the outside looking in of course!

Dani said...

The other day my 4 yr. old niece asked a cashier clerk if she was a boy or a girl. Ha!

Jo-Anne said...

When Cam was about 3 we were in Mc Donalds. A black guy walked in and he screamed, "LOOK!! IT'S MICHAEL JORDAN!" Luckilly the man thought it was cute and played along...We, however, were mortified. ;)

Sabine Berlin said...

I love K2. Kids have no fear to say what is on their minds.

Miles said...

is the labor covered under warranty?