Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Where did they go?

Some of you may be asking yourselves where all my friends blog links went? Some of you may not have noticed and others may not care. I have put most of my links on a secure link so it is not visible from my site any more. This is for your safety and comfort. Some of you have expressed concern of being on other people's blogs, I understand your concerns and I am taking steps to help you feel safe. I have left a couple of links on my blog for convience for some other people. If you would like me to put you on my secure link just let me know.

I hope this helps you all feel a little safer in the blogging world.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I'm fine with having my link on your page. Do you want me to remove yours from mine? I started thinking that maybe I should ask people before I add them!

Juliana said...

I don't mind either! Let me know if you want me to remove your link from my site. :)