Friday, April 4, 2008

It is finally sinking in



So after having to drag S out of bed every morning and get her ready for school, she is finally doing it herself. All week she has gotten up on her own, gotten dressed and even made her bed. When asked one morning if she made her bed she said yes and I can show you. I went to go to her room and she brought me the camera and showed me the pictures she had taken of her clean room. While I don't like her using the camera, I was proud of her for doing such a good. I can only hope we won't loose track over the summer.

6 comments:

Dani said...

That's great! Her room is decorated so cute too!

kingwritergirl said...

What a great mom you are! And her room is adorable

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I am impressed! Can she come teach Avery to do it too? ;)

Maria said...

NICE WORK! She might have some photography skills there :)

Sabine Berlin said...

All I can say is I'm jealous and can you come talk to my kids. I wanted them to hear Elder Ballards talk, but they were screaming about when dinner was going to be! C'est La Vie!

J Glazier said...

Cute Room. We're still working on just getting ready for school before it starts at our house! In due time right?