Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boys love dirt



So last weekend we all went to Hurricane Utah to see K1's bike race. The kids were very excited and cheered him on to a second place finish in his division. The weather was warm with a little breeze and there was alot of dirt to play in. S and K2 ran around and played with other kids, but J was happy to sit and play in the dirt. I had to but my feelings of a dirty child aside and let him have fun. He ran it through his fingers and tossed it in the air. He laid in it and just enjoyed the whole dirt experience. Overall it was a great trip.



4 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

Thank goodness for the bathtub after such a fun day in the dirt!
Congratulations to Keith on his impressive 2nd place finish! :)

Sabine Berlin said...

Sound like fun. Yeah for K1 for coming in second.

kingwritergirl said...

So cute! What is it with boys and dirt. My boy loves playing in the dirt way more than my girls ever did

Dani said...

I, too, struggle with letting my kids play freely in the dirt. What a great mom you are!!