Friday, December 21, 2007

It must be Christmas.......

because my kids are sick and my husband is off to the Vegas Bowl.

Yesterday Jansen was very whinny and had a slight fever. Today, I took Kohl to the doctors because he was so hoarse and said his throat hurt when he swallowed. So he has an ear and throat infection and is just a typical sick 3 year old. (yes, that good) So, tonight there will be alot of drugs passed out and hopefully some peace and quiet.

It seems that every Christmas my kids get sick. It makes for an exciting Christmas. So here's hoping we make it through to Sunday, (when daddy comes home) without anymore trips to the doctor.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh how I feel your pain! Sick kids no support. Good luck. I hope you survive. :) Love your little family blog. Glad I found you. :)

Holly said...

I just found your blog through the King's! I understand your frustration! Micah and Colton have Croup, and Damon's been working 70 hour weeks...Plus...Christmas eve, Christmas, and New Years will be at our home!
Thank goodness for drugs huh!?!?!?!

kingwritergirl said...

My kids got sick to, and it's always at Christmas. In fact I remember last Christmas Eve giving them extra cough syrup because it made them sleep. (I admit I'm a fan of drugging kids on Christmas Eve, at least the older ones who really might come down looking for Santa)

Tennille said...

We got a bit of a stomach bug a few days ago and now I have a cold. Merry Christmas, indeed. :)