Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch up

It seems that the last month has gone by so quickly. With all the end of the school year programs and preschool graduations, it is already June. Today is the first day of summer break, and what am I doing? Well, I am trying to get my strength back from being sick and helping another child find the bucket when he needs it, clean house, get rid of any germs, air out the house, catch up on meetings missed and follow through on items for my church calling. Yes, it is only Monday and the 1st day of June.

Our family doesn't have any big summer plans. We will try to keep up with our reading and daily worksheets, maybe do a craft once a week, hang out with friends and family. Go to some bike races and running races. Most of all we will try to survive the summer and each other. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FIRST WEEK OF SUMMER BREAK>

1 comment:

Sabine Berlin said...

Hope you have a fun summer. I have need of a bucket this week so I feel for you. Hope you are all better.