Thursday, February 5, 2009

How did you do it?

Someone asked me recently what my secret to loosing weight ways. I thought I would share it with everyone. So brace yourself for the "secret" to my weightloss.

1. get mouth surgery
2. have nothing but liquids for 3 days
3. drink nothing but Ensure for 1 week
4. eat soft foods for 3 weeks
5. drink a lot of carnation instant breakfast for 3 weeks

Side effects: always hungry, frequent bathroom stops, sore mouth, stitches falling out, not being able to remove the acrylic plate on the roof of your mouth and others.

So there you have it, my new secret diet. I don't recommend taking such drastic measures but it does work.

3 comments:

Tennille said...

It's a tossup between your "diet" and my five-day bout with cryptosporidium. Such fun ways to lose weight!

Sabine Berlin said...

I think I will stick to working out. Have not lost any weight, but the jeans are starting to get a little loose.

Maria said...

Wow! Do NOT sign me up for that!
Just come back to clogging sometime, that should do it! :)