Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So, K1 came back from his business trip today and I head out tomorrow with my mother-in-law for some scrap booking time in Vegas. I am more then ready for this trip. The kids have colds and are very whinny. I have pack up some supplies and will hopefully get S's pre-school and Kindergarten pictures scrap booked while I am gone.

I am very excited to spend time with my mother-in-law, Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Sandi. I have never hung out with them by myself, since I married into the family. I hope to learn alot of crafting tips and other things from them. They are great women and I am glad they have invited me to go.

I hope the house will still be standing when I return and that K1 will have all his hair. One thing I can guarantee, is that the house will be clean. K1 is always good at that and I am very grateful to him for that.

So, I will post when I return with all the crazy Vegas activities (nothing like my younger days) and how things went here. I am sure you will all want to hear that.

8 comments:

Tennille said...

Have a fantastic time!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Have a fun "kid free" trip!

Michelle C. said...

I didn't know you scrapbooked...very interesting. Have fun this weekend. Don't go too crazy with the glue.

J Glazier said...

Have a great trip! I'm sure K1 will handle things great. Kids always seem to simmer down for the dad and raise havoc for the mom. At least at our house :)

Dani said...

Have a great time... you deserve it!

kingwritergirl said...

How fun! I hope you have a great time

Laura Lee said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! Have a great time - We will miss you on our Saturday run!!

Trixy said...

Have a blast and don't do anything I wouldn't do.