Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not so gracefull....

As most of you know, I am the Young Women's Camp Director for my church this year. It has been a challenge and a blessing for me. I am enjoying getting to know the girls and hanging out with them.
Recently, I was able to go to an activity with some of the girls. We had homemade pizza, died shirts and even jumped on the trampoline. Most of my family and friends know that I am not very gracefull. When the girls asked us leaders to come play, we agree'd. I needed some assistance staying in one place. The girls were very helpful and one even told me, right before we went home, to work on my confidence for next time.
I have placed a couple video's of my adventure for your enjoyment. All I can say is " thank goodness I emptied my bladder first". I did have fun and look forward to more activities.

11 comments:

J Glazier said...

I definately have to empty my bladder too before any form of JUMPING! How fun, I miss YW, good luck with Camp!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Looks like so much fun! I miss YW too, such fun times.

Good luck at camp, I hope you have a blast!

Jo-Anne said...

You are a great sport!

Camp is going to be wonderful!!!

Tennille said...

The girls are so lucky to have you as the camp leader. It's going to be awesome!

kingwritergirl said...

How fun! You are so awesome, what a great calling!!!

Shauna said...

WOW! You are a good sport! Love it that you got on their and played along. Good luck at girls camp.

Trixy said...

Gail good times um we both for sure need ALOT of practice before any more jumping is going to take place. You will do great at camp I am way excited to serve with you

Holly said...

We should talk camp. I have the same calling:) Happy camping!

Sabine Berlin said...

Now that is talent, no I mean it, I would probably fall off.

Hassingers said...

Not bad!! We end up with broken arms at our house. :) Camp will be awesome.

Dani said...

I wish you would have shown us some of that talent the other night over here :-) Way to go for it! I'm sure the girls love you!