Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update

Well, it has been awhile since I posted last and not much has changed. I turned 39 last month, and realized I am going to be 40 next year. I am still running and have another 1/2 marathon coming up this month. I survived a week of no hubby or kids, dust, heat, ice cold showers, my cot, and 13 teenage girls, that didn't have their phones or ipods. (I am in charge of girls camp at my church.) So July came and went without any trouble, August, means back to school Sierra, starting school for Kohl, starting preschool for Jansen and some free time for me. (yipee)

We have a couple of weddings this month and a trip to California to visit my parents. Jansen turns 3 on the 14th and he has his party all planned, thanks to his older brother and sister.

Here is a recent picture of the kids. Enjoy

4 comments:

Tennille said...

Awesome pic!

Sabine Berlin said...

What a great picture! Is J's hair really that light? So cute.

Nicole said...

Your kids look so grown up! Cute!

Christine said...

Are you coming to Kat's wedding? I can't wait to see you if you are.