Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time for Nursery....




Can you believe that 18 months has gone by already. My sweet little man is so big that he gets to attend Nursery at our church now. This means that mom and dad get to enjoy their classes kid free. (or so we hope)



J went right into class on Sunday, washed his hands and started playing with the toys and other kids. I should of know it was too good to be true. An hour later they came and got me, J was crying and must have just realized his parents were not around. I calmed him down and took him back to his class. He was fine as long as I was holding him and didn't sit down. It was time to clean up the toys and get ready for snack time. I thought this is it, he loves to eat, so I should be able to leave soon. Oh no, he didn't want anything to do with the snacks. He did end up coloring, but I still had to remain with him for the next hour. We will try again next week and hope we have better luck.





4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh my it is hard to believe that he is already 18 months. It feels like yesterday he was born. :) What a cutie. :)

kingwritergirl said...

I saw him on Sunday and couldn't beleive he was in nursery! I swear he was jsut born a few months ago! He is so cute

Tennille said...

Hope next Sunday works better for you, although I never mind sitting next to my little boyfriend in class. :)

Sabine Berlin said...

He is so big! Hope he goes to nursery well since K. is afraid of me as is half my class! Don't know what is wrong, I swear last year my sunbeams loved me! Maybe I just get scarrier looking the older I get!